Gene Burkett, M.D.
- Fax: 305-325-1469
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine - Ob & Gyn
Complicated medical conditions during pregnancy such as systemic lupus, hypertension, and diabetes. Management of multiple pregnancies and recurrent pregnancy losses. Treatment of pregnant women with substance abuse problems.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Interim Director, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Systemic lupus
- Substance abuse
- Cesarean Sections
- Vaginal Delivery after Cesarean section