Fernando F. Corrales-Medina, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-0842
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology (Pediatrics)
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
- Galvez-Silva JR, CORRALES-MEDINA FF, Maher O, Rytting ME, Huh WW, Subbiah, V. Clinical Next Generation Sequencing of Pediatric-type Malignancies in Adult Patients Identifies Novel Somatic Aberrations. Oncoscience. 2015 Feb. Epub ahead of print.
- CORRALES-MEDINA FF, Manton C, Orlowsky RZ, Chandra J. Efficacy of Panobinostat and Marizomib in Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Bortezomib-Resistant Models. Leukemia Research. 2015 Jan; Epub ahead of print.
- CORRALES-MEDINA FF, Grant L, Mancias P, Egas-Bejar D, Valdivia-Ascuna Z, Rodriguez N. Cerebral Sinovenous Thrombosis Associated with Iron Deficiency Anemia Secondary to Severe Menorrhagia: A Case Report. Journal of Child Neurology. 2014. Sep; 29(9)NP62-4.
- CORRALES-MEDINA FF, Herzog C, Hess K, Egas Bejar D, Hong DS, Falchook G, Anderson P, Nunez C, Huh W, Naing A, Tsimberidou AM, Wheler J, Paul SP, Janku P, Kleirnerman ES, Kurzrock R, Subbiah V. Clinical Characteristics and Outcomes of Pediatric Oncology with Aggressive Biology Enrolled in Phase I Clinical Trials Designed for Adults. Oncoscience 2014 Jul; 1 (7): 522-530.
- Egas-Bejar D, Anderson P, Agarwal R, CORRALES-MEDINA FF, Huh W, Brown R, Deavers M, Subbiah V. Theranostic Profiling for Actionable Aberrations in Advanced High Risk Osteosarcoma with Aggressive Biology Reveals High Molecular Diversity. Oncoscience 2014 Feb; 1 (2):167-179.
- Anderson C, Phadnis S, Davis JA, CORRALES-MEDINA FF. Right Atrium Thrombosis in an Extremely Low-Birth Weight premature with Concomitant Intraventricular Hemorrhage. Accepted for Presentation at HTRS Annual Meeting 2015; New Orleans, LA.
- Ruiz-Mesa C, Anderson C, Andrews DM, Saigal GM, Davis JA, CORRALES-MEDINA FF. Cerebral Sinus Venous Thrombosis as initial Presentation in an Adolescent with Type III Protein S Deficiency. Accepted for Presentation at HTRS Annual Meeting 2015; New Orleans, LA.
- Anderson C, Ruiz-Mesa C, Fernandes C, CORRALES-MEDINA FF. An extremely pale toddler: Transient Erythroblastopenia of Childhood in a Patient with Concomitant Sickle Cell Trait. Accepted for presentation at ASPHO Annual Meeting. May 2015; Phoenix, AR.